Monday, May 28, 2012

~*~ God Leads Us Day by Day ~*~

It's a rare day that you will find me speaking to someone I don't know in the grocery store or anywhere else, for that matter. One-on-one or in a small group, I am quite shy and don't necessarily jump in with my opinions, but put me in front of a group and I can go on and on. It's not something I was trained to do, but it comes quite naturally. Perhaps it stems from my need to feel like I'm in control. With my thoughts prepared and in order, I am more secure in what I want to say and how I'm going to say it.

On May 11, I was blessed to be able to share some thoughts with the women of Ardmore United Methodist Church in Winston-Salem, NC. This was my first "official" speaking engagement and I think it was well-received. In order to put it on YouTube I had to give it a title, so you can watch it at God Leads Us Day by Day.

I'd love any feedback or comments that you would care to give me. Thanks for checking it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment