Wednesday, November 2, 2011

~*~By Way of Introduction~*~

You might think that cows and cats are all I know, but 53 years of life-before-the-farm have certainly left their mark. So, you guessed it ... time for another blog. Here, I plan to give you little glimpses into where I've been, who I've become, and what craziness goes on in my head. Yikes! Sounds kinda scary!
"There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen to write." (William Makepeace Thackeray) With that being said, I have taken up my virtual pen and only time will tell if I have anything worth saying. We are each unique and, at the same time, each alike; I'm hoping you might see yourself here every now and then. Whoa! That sounds even scarier!!

P.S. This is NOT a blog about recipes or cooking, although I may post a recipe now and then. Rather, it is simply a collection of bits and pieces from my life. Is that clear?

4 comments: